[Fun and Fun Only] A Guide to Awkward Handshakes  


Awkward comedy is the new slapstick. Gone are the days of laugh tracks, canned humor, (good) three camera sitcoms and everything going back to normal at the end of the episode. Parents are watching "Curb Your Enthusiasm." Grandparents are watching "The Office." Everywhere you turn, people are trying to make you feel uncomfortable. Why shouldn't they? In most cases, it's pretty much f*cking hilarious.

I try to be awkward as often as I can. When I smell the stale stench of a room full of self-loathing, ulterior motives and false pretenses, I spring into action. Awkward handshakes are my area of expertise. Here are some of my favorite moves, applicable (with often hilarious results) whether it's your best friend or someone you are meeting for the first time.

686f609b29e61100815753f43f54e6f1 A Guide to Awkward Handshakes