[Fun and Fun Only] Roommate Confessions: January 2, 2012  


It’s been an entire week since your last confession and there’s been a lot of good, solid sinning going on across the country. Check out the top 5 and don’t forget to submit your misdeeds to our submission page!

I am not a messy person, I clean the bathroom every Saturday, I clean the kitchen before I go to bed, and I make sure that everything gets put away after I use it. My roommate, though, is a neurotic level clean freak who basically lives with her boyfriend. So she pretty much comes home to scrub the apartment with those chemicals that make your eyes sting and leave passive aggressive notes about how there was a spot on the mirror or a jacket on the couch and I really start cleaning up after myself. Before leaving for winter break, I made sure to get the place up to her level of clean but two days later, she sent me a text that said “I am so tired of cleaning up all of your sh*t, I am not your maid.” I calmly replied, asking what it was that I forgot to clean and she texted back “Did you or did you not leave Juno in the DVD player?”
...