[Fun and Fun Only] Work Sucks, I Know: Issue #54  

Have a lousy job? Friends, family, and coworkers alike tired of listening to you complain? Well, send your stories here and lift some of the burden off of your already crushed soul. No drug test required.

I worked at a dollar store as a cashier in high school and a lady came to my register with about 50 items. As I’m ringing her up, she takes a stack of papers out of her purse and asks if we will accept our “competitor’s coupons”, meaning Wal-Mart coupons. I call my manager over, who is a 250 pound Hispanic man. He skips – literally skips – to the register wearing a plastic fireman’s hat and an oversized chef’s apron, all while speaking in a Indian accent. We both got fired by the store manager, who said we weren’t allowed to mess with customers anymore.
...